Responsible for data processing:
Responsible: IBIZA TRENDY C.B. NIF: E57979809
Mailing address: Calle des Cubells 37, Eivissa 07800, Illes Balears (Spain)
Contact email of the person responsible for data processing: email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment:
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, relating to the protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), are informed that the personal data collected on this website will be incorporated into files owned by IBIZA TRENDY CB
IBIZA TRENDY C.B. treats the information you provide us in order to send you advertising by email, if you have expressly consented, and establish communications related to our products, services and contracted shipments.
Personal data related to the billing of services contracted by the user with IBIZA TRENDY C.B. they will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations related to online commerce.
Legitimacy of the treatment:
The personal data collected through the user registration form by subscription or by purchase of a product are name, surname, postal address, email address and telephone number, and have the sole purpose of offering services contracted with IBIZA TRENDY C.B. and / or sending commercial information by email if you have authorized it freely and expressly.
The data will be processed for the control and management of the relationship with the registered users, the management of the purchases made, as well as for the administration, management and control of the Web and its areas of restricted access, as well as for statistical purposes. Once registered, the user can check the status of their orders, as well as access their profile and update the information provided at the time of registration.
The data collected during the order process will be processed for the processing of your order and the administrative and economic management of the relationship with customers.
The personal data collected through the contact forms will be processed to process your request, address your suggestions or complaints, and improve the quality of the website and our services. The user can easily unsubscribe from this service through the link that appears in the received communications. Your data will only be communicated to third parties in compliance with legal obligations or with your prior consent.
The user states that the information provided is correct and true and undertakes to communicate any modification thereof to the File Manager.
The data processed by IBIZA TRENDY CB, as the person responsible for the file, will be archived and safeguarded in compliance with the appropriate security measures, in compliance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
Recipients of the data:
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
The user has the right to obtain IBIZA TRENDY C.B. confirmation of whether personal data concerning you is being processed or not, and in such a case, the right of access to personal data and all information about its use, as well as to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed. p>
The user has the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the interested party will have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
The user has the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him.
The user has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of the data.
IBIZA TRENDY C.B. communicate any rectification or deletion of personal data or treatment limitation. p>
The user will have the right to receive the personal data that concern him, that he has provided to IBIZA TRENDY C.B.
To exercise their rights, the user can contact the person responsible for the data processing of IBIZA TRENDY C.B. via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and browsing data
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages . Cookies allow a website, among other things , store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user .. The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard drive only during the current session occupies minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information , and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies) .
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allowing or preventing security settings or memorized temporary cookies .
Without your express consent, by enabling cookies in your browser – Ibiza Trendy through their domains www.onlinefashionibiza.com www.ibizatrendy.com and cookies will not link to the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase ..
What types of cookies using this website ?
– Technical Cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as , for example, control traffic and data communication , identify the session, access restricted parts , remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for video or sound broadcast or share content via social networks .
– Customization Cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal would eg language , the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service , etc. .
– Cookies for analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties , allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered . We examine your surfing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services to you .
– Cookies advertising : They are those who , well treated by us or by third parties , allow us to manage the most effective way possible to offer advertising space there is on the website , tailoring ad content to the content of the requested service or use made of our website. For this we analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you ads related to their navigation profile .
– Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that enable the management , the most effective way of advertising space , in your case , the editor has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits , which allows to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it .
Third Party Cookies: The Web of Ibiza Trendy ( ibizatrendy.com and onlineashionibiza.com ) may use third party services on behalf of Ibiza Trendy, compile information for statistical purposes , for use of the Site by the user and to the provision of other services relating to website activity and other Internet services .
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, please contact Ibiza Trendy in email@example.com