Hello everyone! Today we are talking about a topic that we know that worries many of you: How to buy online safely? We have received messages from clients and followers that they have been victims of scams when shopping online. Most of them have never received the product or what arrived what something very different from the one featured on the webshop. We also have detected that some of these fake stores are using images belonging to Ibiza Trendy. In fact, the featured image, taken by @anahopi, is one of them.
Here are some tips that we hope can be of help:
- Scam shops often offer very nice products with attractive photos at very low prices. For example, the pink dress featured at this post, it’s supposed to be sold for less than € 30. The real price is €159.
- Great discounts on most products: If the prices are already low per se, they usually add discounts of between 20-70% on almost all products.
- Lack of information about the company: A serious webshop must have in the terms and conditions section the NIF-VAT of the company.
- Scam webshops often do not accept paypal payments.
- They do not have a security certificate.
- The translation to other lenguajes is not well done.
- The shipping & return policy it not clear. They do not tell from where they are shipping (most times from China).
Please see below more images from our online store that we have detected that have been ‘stolen’ by fake shops. There will surely be others, so don’t let your guard down!
Denin jacket from Lola Guarch, styled by cool blogger @ibizabohogirl.
One more nice shot by @ibizabohogirl featuring our Free vintage flowers skirt.
Instagram @bellastonegardner styling our Free Leopard skirt.