Agroturismo Sa Talaia (Sant Antoni) will host tomorrow at 8.30 pm the Young Designers Contest. The winner will represent the Islands in national competition. The Minister of Industry, Vicente Roig, stressed that the fact that this event coincides with the Adlib Fashion Show-held on Thursday, will help to increase the visibility of our the young designers.
The participants are:
– Nadegue Seguin. Projecte “Shamanism”. Escola d’Arts d’Eivissa
– Grup Lofutier (Jessica Maria Torres, Aida Gomez, Andrea Cortes i Giulietta Escandell). Projecte “Ki Fusion”. Escola d’Arts d’Eivissa.
– Fatima Llado. Project “Broken Colors”. EDIB
– Miquel Grau. Projecte “Chic Fetish.” FDModa BCN
– Look Azahami. Projecte “681”. EDIB
– Tamara Tejada. “Follow the path”. EDIB
The jury of this edition will be made up by TV presenter Berta Collado, fashion designer Tony Bonet (who also participated in this contest in the past) and Belen Torres, delegated from the Minister of Education of the Balearic Islands. The Fashion Show will be hosted by Maria Moya, Ib3 journalist.
Deva Models agency is responsible for organizing the parade, which will include the participation of Perfume Clapés, Land Rover, Agroturisme Sa Talaia, Mess, Es Paradis, Lola Make Up i Redken.