1.World Heritage Site. Did you know that the Ibiza old town is declared by the Unesco a World Heritage Site? Get lost in the charming cobbled streets of Dalt Vila or stroll around the Marina district, with its nice whitewashed houses. A tip: if you climb to the top of the city, forget your stilettos and wear comfortable shoes. The streets are and slippery. At night you can enjoy good restaurants in the neighborhood.
Main entrance of the walled city. Photo: Xescu Prats. www.ibiza.travel.
2.Ready for a sea bath?. Do you dare to swim in the sea? We recommend some of the most famous beaches of Ibiza: Ses Salines-located in the Natural Park-Cala Comte, Cala Salada and Cala Saladeta, and the nudist Aigua Blanca, very hippie vibes.
We love Cala Comte for its crystal clear waters.
3. Sunset at Es Vedra. At this time of the year you can enjoy an amazing sunset with views to the magic island of es Vedra. To access you have to leave the car in a field and walk through the forest to the cliffs. The views are breathtaking.
4. Hiking and biking. Ibiza is much more than beaches. In the north, the most unspoiled area of the island, you can enjoy beautiful hiking and biking routes. More info here.
5. Escape to Formentera. If you have enough days, take a boat and spend the day in the small of the Pitiuses. Its beaches have nothing to envy to the Caribbean ones. Swallows usually depart from Platja d’en Bossa and Sant Antoni.
6. Opening party. On Saturday, April 12, the most famous Ibiza beach club will open its doors with a big party. Yes, we are talking about Blue Marlin, in Cala Jondal.
7. Fashion & Charity. On Sunday April 20 Ibiza several designers will be showing their designs in the fashion show “Contra el cáncer nos mojamos todos”. In fact, there will be two shows, starting at 5 pm and 7 pm. Tickets are only 8 euros and are on sale at Holidays/Holy-Sport stores and at the AECC offices. A great plan to discover Ibiza fashion and support the fight against cancer.
8. Ruta de la Sal. Sea lovers cannot miss La Ruta de la Sal. About 170 boats will depart next April 17 from the ports of Barcelona and Denia towards Ibiza. After the race, it is time to party at San Antonio Yacht Club. They celebrate a Flower Power on Friday April 18 and a ‘Movida’ party on Saturday 19. More info here.
8. Mercadillos. Not to be missed, doesn’t mind if you like shopping or not. Great atmosphere, good music, some cocktails…a must do. Wednesday go to Punta Arabi, spend Saturday morning in Las Dalias and, on Sunday, do not miss Once Upon a Time, the new vintage market in Boutique Hostal Salinas (next to the beach). More info here.
Once Upon a time vintage market in Boutique Hostal Salinas.
10. Go shopping. You cannot leave the island without doing some shopping in the best stores, where you’ll find amazing clothes and accessories. We invite you to check our Shopping Guide, here.