The old town of Ibiza will turn today into a Medieval city, with knights, buffoons, princesses, monsters and dragons. It’s time to travel back in time and enjoy all the magic of the Middle Ages.
Here we leave you 5 tips to enjoy to the fullest the Medieval Fair, an event that commemorates the declaration of Ibiza as a World Heritage Site by Unesco, in 1999.
- Take a walk through Dalt Vila and la Marina and delight yourself visiting the 150 stalls of clothing, craft and gastronomy. Spectacular!
- Do not miss the opening show! Today Thursday, May 10 at 6.30 pm in Plaza del Mercat Vell. WE WANT PARTY! Theatrical recreation of Produccions T’Eiviss and the performance of the Gruppo Sbandieratori dei Rioni di Cori and the Dance Center.
- Medieval tournaments: Thursday 10 at 11 and at 12 noon at the Reina Sofía park. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, at 11.30 and at 18.30, same place.
- The little ones will love the parades. Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m. and at 6 p.m., departing from Plaza de la Catedral.
- Dinner and having a drink in the romantic area of the jaimas under moonlight. On Saturday, oriental dance show at 10pm.
- You can check the activities program here. Remember to wear comfortable footwear (forgot the high heels in the steep streets of Dalt Vila) and move with the free bus service.